Comprehensive Legal Advocacy in a Variety of Matters
In addition to her employment practice, Heather handles family law matters including divorce, parenting plans, child support and child support modifications. Heather also provides estate planning services including the drafting of Wills, Advance Directives and Powers of Attorney.
Heather is a Seattle native and her clients find her to be a natural people person with a positive attitude, flexible mindset and commitment to justice. Heather understands that cases are won on the facts and is diligent in learning all aspects of a case through investigative interviews and detailed research. A member of the Washington State Bar Association, King County Bar Association, National Employment Lawyers Association, Washington Employment Lawyers Association and Washington State Association for Justice, she enjoys her involvement in these organizations and staying abreast of current developments in her practice areas.
In her spare time, Heather enjoys spending weekends hiking in the Issaquah Alps with her dog Reggie, skiing with family in and around the Pacific Northwest and curling up with a cup of tea and a good book.
- King County Bar Association Neighborhood Legal Clinic
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Employment Lawyers Association (WELA)
- National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA)
- Washington State Association for Justice (WASJ)
- Wrongful Termination
- Age, Gender, Race, Pregnancy and Disability Discrimination
- Workplace Harassment
- Workplace Retaliation
- Family and Medical Leave
- Family Law including Divorce and Custody Issues
- Estate Planning including Wills, DPOA’s and Health Care Directives
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington