Comprehensive Legal Advocacy in a Variety of Matters

Confronting Your Wage And Hour Dispute

If you believe that your employer owes you money, consult with our lawyers who handle wage and hour disputes such as the following:

  • Unpaid overtime
  • Undocumented overtime
  • Issues with commissions
  • Classification of employment

Business owners must pay their employees according to state and federal employment laws. If you believe your employee rights have been violated, or if you’re stuck in the middle of a financial dispute with your employer, call us to schedule a consultation. Employment law attorneys George Tamblyn, Patricia Kuderer and their staff in King County have helped many employees in financial disputes with their employers. The state of Washington places strict rules and regulations on employers.

We’ve helped employees recover millions of dollars after employers had cheated them. Don’t let your employer keep from you the hard-earned wages that you deserve. You deserve to be properly compensated for your work. Our employment law firm serves clients in and around Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland; King, Pierce and Thurston counties and the entire state of Washington.

Can Employment Lawyers Help Me Resolve My Wage And Hour Dispute?

Skilled attorneys can help employees fight for their financial rights. Whether you’re working an hourly job or if you’re in a career salaried position, you deserve to be paid what you are owed.

Some types of wage and hour disputes are cut and dried, others are not. For example, if you work in the hospitality or restaurant business and your manager makes you clock out when you work overtime, this is a very black and white wage and hour violation. However, if you’re an account executive currently entangled in a commission issue, that may be a more complex wage and hour dispute. We encourage you to fight for your financial rights.

Wage and hour disputes often extend far beyond one employee. Your coworkers may also be receiving incorrect pay. We can help you initiate or join a class action lawsuit if the facts warrant this. If you believe you’ve been incorrectly paid, you’ve been forced to work undocumented overtime or your employer owes you money, please call us now.

Employment Law Attorneys Can Help You File A Lawsuit

Resolving wage and hour disputes and other employment law matters, our attorneys are ready to evaluate your wage and hour case. We have over 90 years of combined legal experience. Our legal team has a strong track record and reputation statewide. Respected lawyers George Tamblyn and Patricia Kuderer can advise you if your employer is paying you under the table to avoid the costs for employee benefits, or if you’re being forced to work undocumented overtime. We are ready to work to get you financially compensated for your losses.

If you believe you’ve been wronged or cheated out of money within the workplace we are here to help. Our consultations are confidential.

Wage And Hour Dispute FAQs In The State Of Washington

Wage and hour disputes are serious workplace violations. If you’re not being paid what you are owed, we can help you. Fighting to protect your financial interests during employment, or a sexual harassment dispute, is important. Review the questions and answers here, and contact us to bring us your questions.

How can I file a wage and hour claim in Washington?

The United States Department of Labor provides clear-cut steps for filing a wage and hour complaint.  However, before you file a lawsuit or a complaint, we recommend that you consult with an attorney to explore your options.

Can I keep my job after filing a wage and hour dispute complaint in King County, Washington?

NOLO, a leading national employment information website, confirms that you cannot be fired in the state of Washington for filing a wage and hour dispute complaint or lawsuit. You have rights as an employee, and you deserve to be paid. Hard-working employees are too often the ones to be taken advantage of.

What happens if my employer doesn’t pay me my final paycheck?

Whether you are fired or laid off, or if you quit your job, you must be paid your final paycheck within a specific amount of time. If your employer doesn’t comply, you can file a complaint or lawsuit. The state of Washington strictly enforces wage and hour regulations.

Our intake specialists are available via our website 24 hours a day. Call us at 425-533-2415, or send an online inquiry if you would like to discuss your situation further. As always, our consultations are confidential.